RED FM Hedland and Broome Local Content Statement
From 1st July 2017- 30th June 2018
LOCAL CONTENT STATEMENT
RedFM PORT HEDLAND/BROOME (6HED)
RedFM Port Hedland/ Broome (6HED) is required to broadcast the applicable number of hours of local content/material of local significance during the hours of 05:00am and 08:00pm, Monday to Friday as part of the local content licence conditions of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992. The applicable number of hours is 30 minutes per day, Monday to Friday.
RedFM Port Hedland /Broome (6HED) complies with this licence condition by broadcasting:
- 7.5 minutes of local commercial content in each of Broome and Port Hedland.
(Relates to licence area) (5am – 8pm Monday to Friday)
- 12.5 minutes of news, which has news and information that relates to the Port Hedland/ Broome area. (Relates to licence are) (6am – 6pm)
- A minimum of 1 of community service announcements for Non Profit organisations in each of the Broome and Port Hedland areas. These announcements contain information that relates to the local Port Hedland/Broome area. (Relates to licence area) (11.03am – 5.03pm) -1 min.
- 4 minutes of weather information for Port Hedland and region.
4 minutes of weather information for Broome and region.
(Relates to licence area) (Hourly 6am – 6pm Monday to Friday).
- 1 minute of tide information for both Broome and Port Hedland.
(Relates to licence area) (11.04am & 4.04pm)
Further information is available from Redwave Media Pty Ltd
(08) 9482 9500 or email@example.com