Classic Rock and New Stuff – Red FM is targeted to the 18-39 year old listener and delivers a high quality FM service into almost 120 towns, mine sites and oil and gas platforms across the state.
Red FM is broadcast from state of the art studios in Perth. Our “no nonsense” format is designed to ensure our potential audience of 91,500 people, which includes 27,000 FIFO employees, enjoy great music in a polished, professional FM sound 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Red FM offers advertisers an extremely flexible, cost efficient advertising option, particularly to those wanting to reach the lucrative mining sector.
Promotions, competitions and Live Broadcasts can also be arranged.
To advertise on RED FM please contact the Network Sales Manager,
Phone: 08 9482 9460
REGIONAL ADVERTISING THAT WORKS
- • From 5.30am-5pm, our regional radio is the number one consumed media in regional WA. That’s twice the regional advertising audience of TV, newspaper and magazines!
- • Our weekday breakfast regional radio show is ranked ABOVE major newspapers such as The Sunday Times and The West Australian.
- • Want flexible regional radio? Our regional advertising solutions can target specific regions and towns, ensuring a maximum regional advertising return on investment.
- • REDFM regional radio communicates directly to over 29,000 fly in, fly out (FIFO) workers in WA, offering regional advertising solutions on a mining radio service that speaks directly to that highly lucrative FIFO market.
- • Redwave’s regional advertising speaks to audiences one-on-one, providing any creative solution you require, from an intimate conversation to cutting-edge theatre of the mind.
THE BIGGEST STATE & POWERHOUSE OF AUSTRALIA’S ECONOMY
- • Redwave Media’s regional radio is your key to reaching one of the best performing regional economies in the world.
- • Imagine your regional advertising message broadcasting from Broome in the north to Albany in the south, reaching a high-socio economic landscape with the lowest unemployment rates out of all mainland states.
- • More than just mining radio, Redwave Media benefits from WA’s other vast and profitable industry sectors such as agriculture and tourism.
THE MINING BOOM
WA is rich in natural resources, providing 70% of Australia’s gold plus iron ore, gas, nickel, etc. The resource sector continues to prosper, with 10-20% annual growth, further increasing our regional radio audience.
WA’s fly in, fly out (FIFO) population is also
booming, with 58,000 additional workers expected by 2020. REDFM’s
mining radio service broadcasts directly to this extremely lucrative fly
in, fly out FIFO market.
More than just FIFO workers, the mining boom wealth flows on across the state, resulting in high disposable incomes and a thriving retail environment. WAFM and The Spirit regional radio services deliver regional advertising solutions to areas benefiting from the growth and wealth of the mining boom.
"I wanted to write to let you know how satisfied we are with the service we’ve received with our on-air advertising with Redwave Media. All aspects of the service to date have been absolutely professional, with our ad going to air on time and extremely well presented. We are very happy with the results we have received so far and will continue to advertise with the radio station for the foreseeable future." - Trevor Hughes SEW Eurodrive
"We were like everyone else, how is RED FM going to help us? As a Mining Recruitment company it is important people know who we are. With over 500 mine sites in Western Australia it is impossible to visit each one. Through RED FM’s radio campaign our aim of having the “Red Dirt” name out there has definitely been accomplished. We were promised more exposure in the West, sole sponsorship rights to radio segments and ads created to target both the client and contractors as our main focus. All benefits were delivered.Red Dirt have had a great response to our advertising with Red FM, and see this as a great marketing tool. Our original 13 week commitment in June 2007, is still continuing in 2009. Our relationship continues to grow, and we feel RED FM really understand our business needs. Big promises were made, and they were delivered. We highly recommend you use Red FM if you want to see the same benefits and exposure for your company." - Gregg Hobbs Red Dirt Personnel Group
No-one offers WA regional radio, and in particular, mining radio, like Redwave Media.
Stretching from one end of rural Western Australia to the other, Redwave Media’s regional advertising solutions reach 300,000 people via one convenient point of contact, making us the number one marketing choice for regional WA.
Our regional radio networks reach 100 remote towns and minesites and everywhere in between, entertaining locals and fly in, fly out (FIFO) workers with everything from music, news, fun, contests, weather, road conditions and emergency information.