Terms & Conditions – Muddy the Xmas Crab
RedFM 101.3 Broome – Muddy the Christmas Crab Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions apply for the RedFM Broome “Muddy the Christmas Crab Competition” to be run on-air and online between 6am Tuesday October, 30 – Saturday December 8, 2018
The final prize winner will be announced online/On-air on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 between 8am -9am.
A copy of these Terms & Conditions can be accessed online at www.spiritradio.com.au
Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the radio promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Photo identification and bank account details will be required for collection of the prize (if necessary and requested by the Promoter).
Employees of REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD, WEST AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPERS LTD GROUP and their subsidiaries and immediate families, other ASSOCIATED SPONSORS and their immediate families, agents, sponsors or any persons connected with devising or promotion of this competition are ineligible to enter.
METHOD OF ENTRY
This is a competition of chance that gives listeners the opportunity find Muddy the Christmas Crab hiding in businesses around Broome. Muddy needs to be found from when the clue of his hiding location goes to air until 1pm. If Muddy doesn’t get returned to the REdFM Radio station on 27-29 Dampier Terrace by 1.30pm that day, he’ll jackpot for the next finder to claim 2 and so on tickets to the final draw.
People can also enter the competition by shopping in participating retailers/businesses. Every Friday between 11am and 12pm we’re announcing on air and on the REdFM WA Facebook Page one lucky shopper from each business that will go into the final draw to win the trip for 2 to Darwin.
Participating Businesses are:
Anastasia’s of Broome, Avery Airconditioning, selected retailers in the Broome Boulevard Shopping Centre, Broome Furnishings, Bridgestone Broome, Kimberley Camping & Outback Supplies, Streeters Mitre 10, Minshull Mechanical, OHM Electronics, Tenderspot Meats, The Roey.
Registrations will only be accepted until Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 11:59PM.
Entrants agree that supplied content may then be broadcast and replayed throughout the duration of the promotion both on air and online (including social media).
It is a condition of entry of this competition that all entrants must agree to these Terms & Conditions before being eligible for the Major Prize and Minor prizes. To agree entrants must tick the terms and conditions box to be eligible for entry.
The listener declares that the information provided on the entry form is true and correct at the date of entering.
The Entrant consents to the use by West Australian Newspapers Limited, its related corporations (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001), and Redwave Media of the Entrant’s details and acknowledges that West Australian Newspapers Limited, Redwave Media and related corporations, may, at their discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing them with goods or services, communicating with Entrants, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the competition and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which it believes may be of benefit to them.
The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable West Australian Newspapers Limited and Redwave Media to perform their obligations under this or any other agreement and to ensure that an Entrant performs their obligations under this or any other agreement.
If an Entrant does not want their details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 18 they must write to The West Australian email email@example.com or post to Privacy Officer, GPO Box D162 Perth WA 6840 and West Australian Newspapers Limited will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose. If an Entrant does not want their details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 18 by Redwave Media please write to them at GPO Box D162 Perth WA 6840 and Redwave Media will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
MAJOR PRIZE DRAW
Daily finder of Muddy the Xmas Crab that return “Muddy” by 1.30pm to the RedFM Radio Station on 27-29 Dampier Terrace will enter the draw. If Muddy doesn’t get found that day, he’ll jackpot for the finder of the following day to receive 2 tickets into the draw.
One (1) x entry from each participating retailer/business will be selected randomly each week on Friday between 11am and 12pm and announced on air on REdFM 101.3 and online on the REdFM WA Facebook Page.
The final prize winner to win a trip for two to Darwin including $1000 cash spending money will be announced on Wednesday, December 12th between 8am and 9am on REdFM Broome.
The Judge’s decision is final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
MAJOR PRIZE DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
Return Ticket from Broome to Darwin for two operated by Airnorth.
Booking Process with Airnorth:
- Prior to redeeming your flights, please head to www.airnorth.com.au to browse the choice of flights available to you.
- When you are ready to book your flights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org following details:
- Passengers first and surname
- Origin and destination
- Flight numbers for origin and destination starting with TL
- Departure and return date
- Best mobile number and email address
- Supporting copy of the voucher
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Airnorth Tickets
- This voucher is valid for travel until 30TH JUNE 2019 validity cannot be extended.
- Travel must be completed by the expiry date.
- Voucher is subject to Airnorth schedule changes and cancellation, in the event of cancellations voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Voucher ID must be quoted when making your booking.
- This voucher is not transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash.
- This voucher can be used for new bookings only and not for a refund of an existing paid booking.
- The voucher cannot be split into separate bookings.
- The voucher bookings must be for travel on the same flights and dates.
- This voucher is not to be redeemed for travel during Public and School Holidays.
- Flights must be booked at least ten working days prior to travel.
- Flights are subject to availability in prize booking class, advised by Airnorth at time of booking.
- A “no show” will constitute a voluntary forfeit of the airfare.
- Only one change [excludes name change] is permitted without penalty.
- Changes inside of 48 hours of travel are not permitted.
- Voucher can be used for a child booking (2-11yrs incl.) and child must travel with an adult parent/guardian.
- Unaccompanied children are not eligible to be booked on this voucher.
- No discount or re-compensation on of the value of the airfare will be provided for child booked on this voucher or if value of airfare booked is the lesser of the eligible routes included.
3 Nights’ accommodation in a one bedroom apartment at the Oaks Elan Darwin
- Voucher expires on 07.12.19
Terms & conditions Oaks Elan Darwin Stay.
Voucher number must be mentioned when booking and then presented upon arrival.
- Upgrades, incidentals and extra person surcharges are the responsibility of the voucher holder.
- Voucher is for up to 2 guests in a one-bedroom apartment over 3 consecutive nights.
- A credit card security bond will be required on arrival.
- This voucher may only be redeemed once and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Not redeemable for cash and not transferable to another property.
- Cancellations or amendments to booking made within 24 hours of arrival may incur a forfeit of the prize.
- Voucher may not be used in block out periods. Subject to availability. MIN3197
- It will be the winner’s responsibility to redeem the prize from the promoter – Redwave Media
- If the Minor Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, that winner must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to collect their prize.
- It is a condition of entry of this competition that the Minor Prize winner and their accompanying partner / parent / guardian must execute these Terms & Conditions before being eligible for the Major Prize.
- Major Prize includes $1,000 transferred by direct deposit into the winner’s chosen bank account
USE OF PHOTOS etc
All contestants acknowledge that it is a condition of entry that RedFM has the right to publicise their names, characters, likeness or voices for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition. The winner may also be required by RedFM to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that REdFM has the right to use such publicity photos, video and/or films in any medium/website and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
It is a condition of entering this competition that contestants consent to their telephone and other conversations with RedFM being broadcast on air.
All contestants release from and indemnify REdFM and REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN 083 553 860), against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, accident or death and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise.
The Promoter and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
The Major Prize winner will be contacted via telephone to redeem their prize. The Promoter will make every attempt to contact the winner; if however a winner is not contactable on the phone number provided on their entry coupon by the Tuesday after their name has been drawn, the winner will be sent a letter. If the winner doesn’t contact the promoter within a week of the date of this letter being sent, the winner will forfeit their prize.
RedFM reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time throughout the promotion.
REdFM and REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
In all matters, all decisions of RedFM staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the Promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct. The Promoter has legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
The Promoter’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter also reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF PROMOTER
The promoter is Redwave Media Pty Ltd (ABN 33083553860), 50 Hasler Road, Osborne Park.