Terms & Conditions – SHOP LOCALLY in Kununurra this Christmas
RedFM Network –Kununurra Christmas Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions apply for the RedFM Kununurra “Christmas Competition” to be run on-air and online between 6am Wednesday November 13 – Wednesday December 11, 2019 at 3pm.
The final prize winner will be announced online/On-air on Thursday, December 12, 2019 between 8am -9am.
A copy of these Terms & Conditions can be accessed online at www.redfm.com.au/competitions.
Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the radio promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Photo identification and bank account details will be required for collection of the prize (if necessary and requested by the Promoter).
Employees of REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD, WEST AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPERS LTD GROUP and their subsidiaries and immediate families, other ASSOCIATED SPONSORS and their immediate families, agents, sponsors or any persons connected with devising or promotion of this competition are ineligible to enter.
METHOD OF ENTRY
This is a competition of chance that gives listeners the opportunity to shop at participating retailers/businesses for their chance to win the trip for 2 to Darwin.
Participating Businesses are:
Autopro Kununurra, Kununurra Furnishings, Kununurra Country Club Resort, Tyreplus Kununurra, Ord Agricultural Equipment.
Registrations will only be accepted until Wednesday December 11, 2019 at 3PM.
Entrants agree that supplied content may then be broadcast and replayed throughout the duration of the promotion both on air and online (including social media).
It is a condition of entry of this competition that all entrants must agree to these Terms & Conditions before being eligible for the Major Prize and Minor prizes. To agree entrants must tick the terms and conditions box to be eligible for entry.
The listener declares that the information provided on the entry form is true and correct at the date of entering.
The Entrant consents to the use by West Australian Newspapers Limited, its related corporations (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001), and Redwave Media of the Entrant’s details and acknowledges that West Australian Newspapers Limited, Redwave Media and related corporations, may, at their discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing them with goods or services, communicating with Entrants, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the competition and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which it believes may be of benefit to them.
The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable West Australian Newspapers Limited and Redwave Media to perform their obligations under this or any other agreement and to ensure that an Entrant performs their obligations under this or any other agreement.
If an Entrant does not want their details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 18 they must write to The West Australian email email@example.com or post to Privacy Officer, GPO Box D162 Perth WA 6840 and West Australian Newspapers Limited will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose. If an Entrant does not want their details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 18 by Redwave Media please write to them at GPO Box D162 Perth WA 6840 and Redwave Media will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
MAJOR PRIZE DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
Return Ticket from Kununurra to Darwin for two operated by Airnorth.
Booking Process with Airnorth:
- Prior to redeeming your flights, please head to www.airnorth.com.au to browse the choice of flights available to you.
- When you are ready to book your flights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org following details:
- Passengers first and surname
- Origin and destination
- Flight numbers for origin and destination starting with TL
- Departure and return date
- Best mobile number and email address
- Supporting copy of the voucher
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Airnorth Tickets
- This voucher is valid for travel until 30TH JUNE 2020 validity cannot be extended.
- Travel must be completed by the expiry date.
- Voucher is subject to Airnorth schedule changes and cancellation, in the event of cancellations voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Voucher ID must be quoted when making your booking.
- This voucher is not transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash.
- This voucher can be used for new bookings only and not for a refund of an existing paid booking.
- The voucher cannot be split into separate bookings.
- The voucher bookings must be for travel on the same flights and dates.
- This voucher is not to be redeemed for travel during Public and School Holidays.
- Flights must be booked at least ten working days prior to travel.
- Flights are subject to availability in prize booking class, advised by Airnorth at time of booking.
- A “no show” will constitute a voluntary forfeit of the airfare.
- Only one change [excludes name change] is permitted without penalty.
- Changes inside of 48 hours of travel are not permitted.
- Voucher can be used for a child booking (2-11yrs incl.) and child must travel with an adult parent/guardian.
- Unaccompanied children are not eligible to be booked on this voucher.
- No discount or re-compensation on of the value of the airfare will be provided for child booked on this voucher or if value of airfare booked is the lesser of the eligible routes included.
Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites is delighted to offer the voucher bearer 3 night’s accommodation in a One Bedroom Harbour View Apartment including complimentary Wi-Fi & parking at Oaks Elan Darwin.
Issue Date: 10/12/2019
Expiry Date: 10/12/2020
Terms & conditions apply.
- Voucher number must be mentioned when booking and then presented upon arrival.
- Upgrades, incidentals and extra person surcharges are the responsibility of the voucher holder. Voucher is for up to 2 guests, over 3 consecutive nights in a one bedroom Harbour view apartment including Wi-Fi and parking for 1x vehicle.
- A credit card security bond will be required on arrival.
- This voucher may only be redeemed once and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Not redeemable for cash and not transferable to another property.
- Cancellations or amendments to booking made within 24 hours of arrival may incur a forfeit of the prize.
- Voucher may not be used in block out periods. Subject to availability.
- Major Prize includes $1,000 transferred by direct deposit into the winner’s chosen bank account
- It will be the winner’s responsibility to redeem the prize from the promoter – Redwave Media
- If the Minor Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, that winner must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to collect their prize.
- It is a condition of entry of this competition that the Minor Prize winner and their accompanying partner / parent / guardian must execute these Terms & Conditions before being eligible for the Major Prize.
USE OF PHOTOS etc
All contestants acknowledge that it is a condition of entry that REDFM has the right to publicise their names, characters, likeness or voices for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition. The winner may also be required by REDFM to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that The Spirit has the right to use such publicity photos, video and/or films in any medium/website and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
It is a condition of entering this competition that contestants consent to their telephone and other conversations with REDFM being broadcast on air.
All contestants release from and indemnify REDFM and REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN 083 553 860), against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, accident or death and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise.
The Promoter and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
The Major Prize winner will be contacted via telephone to redeem their prize. The Promoter will make every attempt to contact the winner; if however a winner is not contactable on the phone number provided on their entry coupon by the Tuesday after their name has been drawn, the winner will be sent a letter. If the winner doesn’t contact the promoter within a week of the date of this letter being sent, the winner will forfeit their prize.
REDFM reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time throughout the promotion.
REDFM and REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
In all matters, all decisions of REDFM staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the Promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct. The Promoter has legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
The Promoter’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter also reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF PROMOTER
The promoter is Redwave Media Pty Ltd (ABN 33083553860), 50 Hasler Road, Osborne Park.